Oh; I 100% agree with you there.
8 Man Ranked War.
Started by Freddo [2058023] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Dude, it's Sunday.
I mean… if he was told to create the thread. Shouldn’t matter what day of the week it is
Score gained illegally should be taken away atleast.
Personally I think at any point if a faction falls below the queue requirements in a war they should immediately forfeit the war. There's a reason requirements are in place (especially for size in this case) so it only seems fair.
.
I'm allowed to have a day off on Sunday. I'm not a machine.
Locking the report.
Edit: I have passed relevant information to the developer, will have to wait for developers to be around tomorrow morning for resolution.
Locking the report.
Edit: I have passed relevant information to the developer, will have to wait for developers to be around tomorrow morning for resolution.
This was resolved a few hours ago.
Thanks!
Thanks!
will this be standard practice now? Any 10 man that drops below 10 automatically loses?
If it’s a 20% drop I believe