Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Superbowl Certainty

Started by Yaminos [2108464] on in Gambling.

35 replies · 379 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Yaminos [2108464]
So the Superbowl is coming. I would like to make my bet. I have been looking at the ups and downs of either side.
Where is your standing on this years game. Do you think the Chiefs got it locked, or is it obviously the Eagles!

what makes you so sure, and are they your team!? because well...you gotta bet on your team

where is your 1,000,000,000 bet gonna drop
DecaDurabolin [2831667]
Eagles for sure. I get to watch the game while at work.
I live about 10 miles from Philly but you won’t catch me dead in the parade lol
Go birds!
Oxon [2665118]
I'll break the trend. I've got the Chiefs on this one. Mahomes was embarrassed in SB55. Brady is gone, and it's his time to shine. Andy meets up with his old team and takes this one home.
Kenny_Bits [2776748]
The NFL is a quarterback driven league, and I trust Mahomes a lot more than I do Hurts. Anything can happen, but my money would be on the Chiefs.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
I am a Green Bay fan, so I don't have strong feelings either way. That being said, here is the reason I am rooting for the Chiefs:

[image: i.postimg.cc]

Mahomes is a good kid, excellent character.

Edit: My prediction - Chiefs win by less than 7.