10* grocery shop is looking for active and loyal workers.
I sell 7 trainings every day for 300k each, the otherones I give away :)
Let me know if you are intrested.
Words from one of my workers:
"One of the best perk sets in game. Boost your candies, alchohol or energy drinks while also making more than 2M a day when turning job points into cans!
Can income (10* perk) calculation sheet:
Click here
"
Job Specials:
1 Bag of candy
3 Passive 10% consumable cooldown
5 Bottle of alcohol
7 10% consumable boost
10 Can of energy drink
//Arne Anka
10* Grocery Shop hiring
Started by Arne_Anka [707022] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 585 / 585 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 585
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 86 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ljupce [2793094]
· 1 likes ·
Doesn't reliable.
I sell 7 trainings every day for 300k each, The otherones I give away :)
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
.
.
Bump
.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump