CLOSED
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Bump
If anyone would like to buy any of my profile pictures I'll gladly change the name and add any more requests if asked for, then it will be completely yours :)
If anyone would like to buy any of my profile pictures I'll gladly change the name and add any more requests if asked for, then it will be completely yours :)
This guy is amazing at what he does, I bought a PP, banner and icon from him. Would definitely recommed!
Thank you :)
bump added new photo
Great dude, fast af with his magical hands, thumbs up G
Thank you man, pleasure doing business with you
Bump
Bump
W service will buy again!
Good guy, made me a company banner fast and looks great. will use again
bump
Very patient guy, I irl very busy So it did take 3ish days, But LOOK it's really good. My Ideas HIS handy work... TY Sir. Sobhi.
Thank you for the kind words and I appreciate you liked it.
Bump taking requests
I would like ine
Free today taking orders
Lol
Bump
Up