Flying Bar
Started by Freddo [2058023] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from within the browser settings, disable all of your scripts/extensions and see if it resolves the issue?
That'd require me to travel again, so I'll skip on that. Thanks though.
I am unable to reproduce any issues, so I will close this for now.
Thanks!
Thanks!