Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking to sell my Nerve Bar!

Started by Wimp_Lo [2455206] on in Trading Post.

3 replies · 230 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wimp_Lo [2455206]
Hello Merit Hunter!
If you've been looking to get:
> Bar Breaker (rare) - Bust 1000 people
> Freedom isnt free (rare) - Bail 500 people
> Aiding and abetting (very rare) - Bust 2,500 people
> Dont drop it (very rare) - Bust 10,000 people
Or maybe break into the leaderboard through busting!
Then I'm your guy!

<< *Forgot to mention there are buster medals! 7 total, from 250 up to 8,000 successful busts, so thats another 7 merits to collect! >>

I'm a level 5 player, but by the grace of my faction, I have 55 nerve and a 3 nerve bust deduction perk. That means i can fail busts (How I will end up in jail) 27 times in a row every 5 hours or so.
Whether its bailing or busting, a level 5 is an easy target yes?

Save yourself years of visiting/stalking the jail for these perks, instead book me to go to jail for you!

Did I forget to mention bailing a level 5 player is relatively cheap? You might not even have to spend time at a law agency!

PAYMENT PART
I'm only asking that for every successful bust or bail, that you pay me 90,000 per bust and 70,000 for bails, to justify my poor life decision. In context, that's close to what you might pay for premium bounty services, in exchange for a very convenient way to earn these rare merits.

I dont think theres a market for this, so Im going in blind.

HERE is a very good guide and in depth information on busting and bailing:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16192039&b=0&a=0
Wimp_Lo [2455206]
FAQ:
Q1: But people can snipe the busts, there's no guarantee!
A1: Indeed! Thats why you only pay for every successful one! And if you start reaching your daily limit then we can obviously stop or if someone is quicker than you, then we can set it up a different time. Maybe wait 10 mins or so. I dont think people love hanging out in jail.
Also, the advantage is with you, since it's us setting the time, and you only have to refresh my profile page to bust or bail me. You wouldn't have to refresh the jail page which changes as people go in and out.

Q2: How much does it cost bailing you?
A2: I'm not sure! It's not the first time I've done it mind you, but it varies depending if you have the education and/or are in a law firm.

The lowest bust on me was around 20,000, and the highest 90,000.

14:34:19 - 05/04/22 Swaggy bailed you out of jail for $15,390.
06:55:10 - 16/06/22 LordKSI bailed you out of jail for $90,000.