Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

14 & a half years & I haven't found a single SE

Started by farqueue [920743] on in General Discussion.

125 replies · 3.35k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 126 / 126 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ara [2094582]
Would you like me to post your 50 message long chat box without me responding once, i saved it all, was the cringiest shit ever

Okay not ever, but its cringey
Rauhbautz [2108641]
Sure. Got the entire thing? Be sure to include the first page; where literally every statement you made was... not true.

Whatever fella, thought you were done with all that.
Rauhbautz [2108641]
Just as a reference, to go with the question, it would be great to know how many merits the various lucky players had in Awareness when they found their goods.
Ara [2094582]
Rauhbautz: You only attack people 1/6 or less than your stats. that is fact.
Rauhbautz: You have no skills.
Rauhbautz: No talent. Just bully.
Ara: okay
Ara: anything else?
Rauhbautz: see you around.
Ara: oh nooo so scared
Rauhbautz: Not from me.
Ara: cuz u suck, right
Ara: gotta have daddy help you
Rauhbautz: lol yeah, loser who is only bullying 1/6th stat players.
Ara: hey if i f**k with xanty personally, i expect him to attack me
Ara: and im 1/1000 his stats or something
Rauhbautz: Bye.
Rauhbautz: In another life asswipe.
Rauhbautz: Yeahl, attack people within your range and that is okay... you are pussy. f**k off.
Rauhbautz: You permanent enemy.
Rauhbautz: Faction alerted.
Rauhbautz: lol
Rauhbautz: We gonna get rich off your loser respect.
Rauhbautz: Im 90...so you get shit respect.
Rauhbautz: you 100, so they get full plate.
Rauhbautz: :)
Rauhbautz: Anytime you wanna play, let me know. I got my trains and crimes in.
Rauhbautz: I will jump out for you.
Rauhbautz: I love losers.
Rauhbautz: Especially when they are false accounts.
Rauhbautz: Just time will tell. Even staff accounts fail over long time.
Rauhbautz: Ready:?
Rauhbautz: I'm on od and everything!
Rauhbautz: lol fu bitch
Rauhbautz: again?
Rauhbautz: I can afford and do this a long time.
Rauhbautz: :)
Rauhbautz: again?
Rauhbautz: ... waiting.
Rauhbautz: :)
Rauhbautz: You getting sloppy.
Rauhbautz: readdy:
Rauhbautz: Ready?
Rauhbautz: Nice
Rauhbautz: ready
Rauhbautz: lol, no life loser.
Rauhbautz: You must be an alt.
Rauhbautz: You seriously take forum digs this far, only thing.
Rauhbautz: x2.67 FF... you just bully.
Rauhbautz: Pussy.
Rauhbautz: Ready?
Rauhbautz: Nice.
Rauhbautz: Good retal. your losing there.
Rauhbautz: How's that revive %?
Rauhbautz: all over a forum dig...
Rauhbautz: :)
Rauhbautz: We win the respect war, AGAIN!
Rauhbautz: and you the coward.
Rauhbautz: You ever fight a real 1v1? like with someone close to your 35B stats?
Rauhbautz: I bet teh answer is.... NO!
Rauhbautz: lol, and the rest of the crew is not even online.... :) You are lucky.
Rauhbautz: This is going to be fun. Thanks for bringing some glammer back to the game for me.
Rauhbautz: Gi
Rauhbautz: How's that... and this is my bed time. See you in AM.
Rauhbautz: This gonna be fun.
Rauhbautz: 1% revive rate. You running out of friends
Rauhbautz: How did you let me train and get my mission in?
Rauhbautz: Sloppy.
Rauhbautz: Appreciate you let me get my trains and crimes in. :D Now to breakfast.

Mentions: Ara [2094582] · Rauhbautz [2108641]

Rauhbautz [2108641]
As expected, you were deceitful and misleading. Where is the beginning? You flagrantly lied.
  • Tried to deny the first hit. False.
  • Tried to claim i been on your BL for a long time. (False, it went up for the first time in weeks).
  • Tried to claim you been hitting me for a long time. False. You are nowhere in my history. And... til now, no reason.
  • Tried to claim you did not remember why I was on your list. False (Subsequent conversations reveal you were angry and bl me over a down-vote; yes a single down-vote in a forum... Iike I have down-voted a handful of posts in Torn forums! If I did they must have deserved it... will review logs. When I get home to see what this 'offensive' threat must have been!). Lol, now if anything is cringe it's having to hosp a player without explaining what the beef is, and the player is literally under 1/6 your BS, 14x, AND suffer the many 10* retaliations while your faction is chaining! Talk about petty and selfish.
Got a beef? Chat me up, like a human being, if that doesn't work... do what you have to do.

You showed your cards.
Ara [2094582]
you're wild lol, you destroyed the beginning logs yourself with your sad ranting to no response, feel free to post them if you have em, I didnt know immediatley that these logs would be a funny thing to save

idk why you're trying to act like it was a whole conspiracy, i add people to my enemies list to be attacked when im chaining or for missions for multiple reasons, one is dislikes, I'm not remotely the only person who does that. I just didnt know which specific reason yours was, but made sense that even after we settled it becaue you're in PT and they're very good on retals, you decided to press your luck again which resulted in your insane rantings at me.

idk know what half the shit is that you are talking about, im a guest at B3, they said I have no reqs or standards to meet this chain

I dont have to explain shit to anyone, If i add someone to my "attack when i need to attack anyway list" thats all there is to it
Rauhbautz [2108641]
Lol. Yes, you have no obligations or responsibilities to anyone.

Look. I'm done chatting with a belland. You're welcome to do your thing. Whatever that is.

I will avoid you where possible, but you scare me not. You show you just attack MUCH weaker players than yourself; you are surely a liability in a real warring faction.

Best wishes out there. I'm locked in for the long haul, I'll be around.

Cheers.
ComradeLayZie [2144163]
16:17:44 - 21/11/20 You found some Dumbbells in the city
09:50:33 - 11/10/21 You found a Cleaver in the city
02:39:18 - 22/07/22 You found a pair of Boxing Gloves in the city
02:39:20 - 22/07/22 You found a Parachute in the city
05:38:59 - 31/08/22 You found some Dumbbells in the city

merits in awareness to me feels worth it... 3 in a 10 period?
Rauhbautz [2108641]
Oh. Yes. It has been done here. Thanks for the post

In case you did not previously observe, he is 36B stats... lol I'm just over 5B.... lol Yes, I am not gonna be scarred off, and will be around, but surely you missed the point.... This is not a 6x 100k stats to 600k which takes a week...

I will be here. Enduring whatever it takes.
IN_COLD_BLOOD [1613784]
i'm a little over 11 years and found 1. I also found a cesium... at one point i put awareness merits to the max and it helped a bit... but the build i have on right now, i dont have the merits to do it and I don't really need to.
Muthannnaa [2150016]
Not to make you feel a certain type of way... But

I'm on my second SE this year
So I'm averaging one a month :)
23:29:24 - 14/02/23 You found a Skateboard in the city
09:27:59 - 23/01/23 You found a pair of Boxing Gloves in the city


Other notable finds
11:31:11 - 02/12/22 You found a Book : Run Like The Wind in the city

15:24:21 - 02/12/20 You found a Parachute in the city

06:58:02 - 16/05/19 You found a Parachute in the city

17:16:39 - 22/07/20 You found a Book : Time Is In The Mind in the city
hemi [2165616]
The irony in this: I'm done chatting with a belland.

You're the most cringy person I've ever second-hand witnessed my dude. You literally sat there berating and harassing Ara for an hour straight (to no response) while someone else from PT wasted 700+ energy hosping him, OVER A FORUM DISLIKE LOLOLOL.

AREN'T YOU EMBARASSED???? You should be lmfaooooooo that's just weeeeeeeeeeeeeird bro.
Scarley [2261969]
you are surely a liability in a real warring faction.


such liability

Elo rating
Rauhbautz,2,403,
Ara,2,880

Retaliations
Rauhbautz,88,
Ara,236,

Total respect
Rauhbautz,57,008,
Ara,73,493,

Ranked war hits
Rauhbautz,86,
Ara,618,

Raid hits
Rauhbautz,45,
Ara,43,

Territory wall joins
Rauhbautz,1,451,
Ara,849,

Territory clears
Rauhbautz,1,178,
Ara,1,205,

Territory wall time
Rauhbautz,40d 2h 59m 29s,
Ara,26d 9h 8m 24s
Bard [2816711] Wiki Contributor
That.... seems really unlucky. My best is an EDVD but I'm not even half a year in, so I'm not complaining. You definitely have reason to!