Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym icons

Started by Fahquetu [2620969] on in General Discussion.

23 replies · 674 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Fahquetu [2620969]
Alright, whose the idiot that made the suggestion that animated gym icons were needed and should be a priority? I have a torch and can find a pitchfork easily.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
I was going to write out yet another explanation that goes in to how developer time works and how different people have different roles, tasks and priorities, that a graphics designer making a very small tweak to an icon in no way negatively impacts other areas of development and overall keeps the game fresh, but instead I'm just going to go with this...

[image: media.tenor.com]
ChillySpunc [1905415]
Not sure how some pretty animated logos keeps the game fresh but honestly, I don't see the big deal of this. The time they spent doing this certainly wouldn't impact the development of anything else.

People gonna bitch for the sake of bitching I suppose.
PuddleofDucks [2120940]
Please explain this then:
Developer focus


The workforce's current project focuses this week.

Joe: Animate Gym Icons
Pavel: Animate Gym Icons
Kostya: Animate Gym Icons
Alexander: Animate Gym Icons
Sergey: Animate Gym Icons
Catherine:Animate Gym Icons
Artem: Animate Gym Icons
Vadim: Animate Gym Icons
Oksana: Animate Gym Icons
Roman: Animate Gym Icons
SerhiiD: Animate Gym Icons
Dmytro: Animate Gym Icons
Violeta: Animate Gym Icons
Wouter: Animate Gym Icons
Rebecca: Animate Gym Icons
SerhiiM: Animate Gym Icons
Oleksandr: Animate Gym Icons
Jane: Animate Gym Icons
Lena: Animate Gym Icons
Nadiia: Animate Gym Icons
Yuliia: Animate Gym Icons
Nikita: Animate Gym Icons
DDX: Animate Gym Icons
Eugene: Animate Gym Icons
Chris: Animate Gym Icons
Kevin: Animate Gym Icons
Ash: Animate Gym Icons
Alice: Crimes 2.0
Iwasme89 [1693153]
If you knew how the SSL icon moved you'd be jealous. Small hint: The move after men peed and want to get rid of last drips.
Fahquetu [2620969]
I'm so sorry Torn. I didn't realize bogie was going to tell us how wonderful graphics are in this game and now he can only roll his eyes instead since I made this post. I apologize!
gat [2600663]
I use two 128 sticks and a Pentium 2 chip. It restarts itself every time I open more than 2 tabs and shows a blue screen when the DB drops.