Case closed . Fixed :)
TornTools
Started by Mephiles [2087524] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 3,388 / 3,388 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hi. First of all, thanks for this great extension. I really love using torntools. I have a idea maybe u can use for extension. Some of us(especially me) are really look at the awards tab a lot. So maybe u can put Yata Awards feature under the awards window.
there is already someting, if you haven't noticed it.
it is in Settings - Achievements, depending on what page you are visiting it will show you a list of achievements related to the page below hte sidebar.
it is in Settings - Achievements, depending on what page you are visiting it will show you a list of achievements related to the page below hte sidebar.
I know that but i didnt mean that. like... that feature shows specific awards for every page but sometimes i want to look attack awards or misc etc. but I dont know which awards belong which page. If would there is all awards table under awards tab, we could see all awards which we want.
As you've said yourself, YATA provides this. I don't really think it fits into TornTools.
Having an issue with torn tools. I cant see my networth details. I used to, then something went wrong with my api, it automatically changed. Then my info was lost. Then I created another api, most things working, except the networth info.
Suggestion: add customizable timer for warning for OC prior to travel. If it's an option, my apologies for missing it. Currently, we only get the warning if the OC will begin prior to us returning to torn. Would be good to set the warning to an earlier time.
What about it doesn't work?
There are already enough things to help you remember. We won't be adding more.
Noticed the last day or two that points are not included in live networth, only cash (wallet + vault), items, bazaar and company. Sure this was included before? Changed API, but has no effect.
I've asked the beta testers to test it on their side, as I can't use a desktop atm myself.
Code wise nothing changed since november 2021, and nothing seems to have changed in the api either.
EDIT: Seems to be on your end, I just got a screenshot where it showed just fine.
Personal stats are only updated if your online though, so if you only load it once at the start of your day, then it won't show.
Code wise nothing changed since november 2021, and nothing seems to have changed in the api either.
EDIT: Seems to be on your end, I just got a screenshot where it showed just fine.
Personal stats are only updated if your online though, so if you only load it once at the start of your day, then it won't show.
I'm not being able to drag items to the quick items section, is this a known issue?
Are you dragging the images? That wouldn't work. Try the other parts of the line.
Or are you using the weird grid view?
On mobile it will be disabled entirely in the future as well, but that's not yet the case.
You can use edit mode instead though.
Or are you using the weird grid view?
On mobile it will be disabled entirely in the future as well, but that's not yet the case.
You can use edit mode instead though.
i was started using it yesterday, it didn't have my API in it yet, i don't know if it's related. Right now i've tested and worked.
Hi,
bounty list "Hide Unavailable" filter stopped working today. Yesterday it worked perfectly. Other player also confirmed it.
https://i.imgur.com/HwWpBJz.png
bounty list "Hide Unavailable" filter stopped working today. Yesterday it worked perfectly. Other player also confirmed it.
https://i.imgur.com/HwWpBJz.png
same here
Reproducible.
Will be fixed for the next version.
Edit: Fixed for the next version.
Will be fixed for the next version.
Edit: Fixed for the next version.
Feature Popularity Poll
Sometimes it can be hard to know if a feature is something that people want, so I'm trying something new. I'll describe the feature here, and based on the R+ (=yes, please implement it) and R- (=no, please don't) on this post I'll make a final decision. I should note though that the final decision might not follow the majority. It's just another factor that I can base myself off, instead of the current sample size of 1 (myself). This way I can also get more ideas on what to actually implement.
Faction Stakeout
Pretty self-explanatory what it is. It would be similar to the already existing (player) stakeout but for factions.
What information I'll probably display:
Other things can also be implemented (or scrapped), reply on this post to give me ideas.
Sometimes it can be hard to know if a feature is something that people want, so I'm trying something new. I'll describe the feature here, and based on the R+ (=yes, please implement it) and R- (=no, please don't) on this post I'll make a final decision. I should note though that the final decision might not follow the majority. It's just another factor that I can base myself off, instead of the current sample size of 1 (myself). This way I can also get more ideas on what to actually implement.
Faction Stakeout
Pretty self-explanatory what it is. It would be similar to the already existing (player) stakeout but for factions.
What information I'll probably display:
- current chain
- ranked war
- amount of members
- under x members (if you want to join a specific faction)
- chain reaches x (if you want to break it)
- ranked war started
Other things can also be implemented (or scrapped), reply on this post to give me ideas.
Suggestion --
Would be great ot add a filter on the enemies list page for hosp, travel etc. When chaining allows for speedier hunting ;)
Would be great ot add a filter on the enemies list page for hosp, travel etc. When chaining allows for speedier hunting ;)
Implemented for the next version.