Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

War hits cooldown

Started by Cdncby [2038864] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Cdncby [2038864]
It seems that every time my faction gets in to any kind of RW that we are horribly mismatched to the point we lose 10 to 1. This mainly because nobody can stay out of hospital for more than 3 seconds. I propose a cool down period of maybe 10 seconds when getting out of hospital. Just like we get a cool down period when traveling so it's a bit easier to get mugged when you land abroad. We should be able to do at least something without being sat on by more powerful players??? What does everyone else think??
Y-SLATT [2794839]
As most of you guys know I AM BROKE.
More importantly I scammed a lot of people and I am planning on paying back with this competition.
Reasons for taking this route
1)i have been blacklisted from most factions because of who I was so it's hard to make money.
2) I have changed

Here me out!!!
Instead of placing all these bounties on me DO THIS INSTEAD.
1)Instead of placing bounties on me send the money to me for everytime you attack me. Shoot so your name can appear on my logs.
(300K per attack )

The 90% of money we come up with will go toward the 50+ people I have scammed. I will be paying in ascending order.(claimers MUST HAVE PROOF)

If you are reading this I am probably already on your enemy list and you are already spending money and energy on me everyday at your expense. If those words hit home continue attacking and spending money on me FOR A GOOD CAUSE(by entering competition).

THE ONLY RULE
Your name should be visible in attack logs(Attack and leave ONLY). Stealth does not count

competition starts 17 Feb 0:00 tct - 20 Feb 0:00 tct
1 entry = 300K + attack and leave

Most entries wins.

90% of the money goes towards my victims 10% goes towards meds because I know you losers won't stop attacking.(I will also be doing a follow up WITH LOGS)

I have got > 100 enemies so we should make enough to pay all these guys back. Please don't send the money anonymously.