Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Complete RW Armor Set

Started by sangemaru [2322568] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
sangemaru [2322568]
Hi. I'm looking to buy a full armor set, probably Dune, since my budget is capped at 2.5B max. That said, I do take offers for Riot or Assault.

Individual item offers welcome, although I'm hoping for a bundle deal. I don't really care much about item quality and %, I'm interested in the best value / cheapest set I can wear.

Thank you.

I would be looking to close the sale starting Sunday, Feb 19th.

Current Cheapest Offer: Dune @ 1.5B
Current Best Offer: Dune @2B, very good stats across the whole set