Sold.
Sold.
Started by Axeptance [2270331] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Post here or private?
Either way. Prefer here for transparency. But anonymity is important for muggers.
Ok I'll start 300m
Ironic for a plunder to worry about muggers may I add lol
As a mugger, I understand their needs. :-P
Also, thank you for your bid.
Also, thank you for your bid.
A bid of 500m has been placed anonymously.
Bump
Still accepting offers.
Dropping buyout to 600 because I am impatient.
Sold.