I am done buying defends for now
About this thread
Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 71
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
5 losses done......
Your payment was sent
Need some more
Still?
Yeah
I did 8 losses
I have sent you your payment
Buying some more defends
done
Done 14
I have contacted you about it
I Always sell to Strelok when he is buying. Fast pay, never any issues.
Still buying!
Just one lose done
Still buying defends
Still buying
Hi, I had made multiple attacks. Please check and make payment please. Thank you.
Looking for more losses
10/10, legit and quick payment