Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Butterfly Effect

Started by RGiskard [1953860] on in General Discussion.

9,728 replies · 336k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 9,729 / 9,729 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ariston [2322328] Wiki Contributor
Everybody else is gonna fap, but I'm asking why you couldn't have folded the clothes and put away your curling iron first. Also wondering when you're planning to upgrade the carpeting. Also wondering why your lighting is behind you, rather than in front.

*sigh* I'm so old.
Nace [2703040]
Best gif in the thread thus far Jello.

Don't let 'em take the island cuz they'll troll ya forever.
Alex_I_von_St [2445730] Helper
I so want to go back to tty wars and raids - were so much fun - especially with the old med system - being hosped for weeks straight etc
ScaryPoppins [2634610]
Are you trying to win the war by ignoring the existence MR and hurting our feelings?



Because it's working :'(