Hey all, I wanted to reach out for some support...I'm currently on dialysis from kidney failure. Not asking for anything in game but if you'd send me prayers, good vibes, and we'll wishes I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Need support
Started by BUTT0NS [452527] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 48
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Securop [2247082] Officer
· 1 likes ·
I hope everything goes well. Sending good vibes from this side of the screen.
All the best mate, sending good vibes your way. I am used to working with dialysis patients, so I know what it is. Thank God I don't know how it is, though. Are you going to be eligible for a transplant? If you feel the need to talk or just vent, you know where my chat box and inbox are.
sending prayers keep your head up
I'm out for a drink tomorrow and someone in an Edinburgh pub will be raising a glass to you.
Prayers out to you!
I am eligible for a transplant, just finished 8 hours of testing today actually. Thanks for offering to listen
Thanks!!
Cheers!
Thank you!
You’re welcome! Ever need anyone to talk to I’m always around:)
That'd rough. Dealt with patients who were drained after those dialysis sessions, 3-5 hours, three times a week. Assuming you're on a kidney transplant list?
Body, mind, and soul all work together.
When the body needs help, the others must compensate
When the body needs help, the others must compensate
I hope everything goes well.
Sending good vibes from this side of the screen.
Sending good vibes from this side of the screen.
Sending Prayers my man
Prayers are sent to you & your family. God bless you.
Do you have a go fund me?
Do you have a go fund me?
That is awesome, hopefully you'll be up for one soon. It by far beats both haemo- and peritoneal dialysis. Which treatment are you on, if you don't mind me asking?
I'm doing dialysis at home everyday and it is tiring, and I just finished my testing last week, should hear this week if I'm eligible
No haven't set one up yet, I actually make to much to have Medicare covered haha. I have to pay a premium.
Daily at home
Via a fistula or via your peritoneum?