Hi all,
Maybe I've got the wrong forum if so please let me know!
I am looking into processing some of my torn logs with a spreadsheet, for example a list of all job trains. So I was looking through the list different logging categories but I cant seem to find a list of codes for all logging options. With that I thought it would be a lot easier to filter and just make seperate functions for the different logs.
Does anyone have a list like that and would you be willing to share that data?
- Priepie
Maybe I've got the wrong forum if so please let me know!
I am looking into processing some of my torn logs with a spreadsheet, for example a list of all job trains. So I was looking through the list different logging categories but I cant seem to find a list of codes for all logging options. With that I thought it would be a lot easier to filter and just make seperate functions for the different logs.
Does anyone have a list like that and would you be willing to share that data?
- Priepie