I could not open a chat with my friend TicoBrahe so I asked him to check if he had accidentally blocked me. He tried to toggle it by blocking and unblocking me, but it closed his chat box after he blocked me and whenever on my profile, shows "You have not met this person recently or they have blocked you"
And I tried refreshing and restarting my PC. I have not tried to clear my browser cache but I guess that doesn't matter with the blocked thing now
Update: Somehow got fixed automatically. I got onto a place, and even though I am blocked, the chat box opened up onto my screen
And I tried refreshing and restarting my PC. I have not tried to clear my browser cache but I guess that doesn't matter with the blocked thing now
Update: Somehow got fixed automatically. I got onto a place, and even though I am blocked, the chat box opened up onto my screen
Mentions: TicoBrahe [2853765]