Suggestion to implement new housing estate bigger than Private Island with bigger happiness and more facilities
New Estate
Started by orCaptain [1295129] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Such a detailed SG, wow...
Reserved R
Reserved R
What you suggest could be more desired place to live than a private island? I mean, IRL, objectively there aren't many happier places to own than a private island which is all yours to live in. Maybe, I don't know, own space station? But there isn't a launch pad for spaceships in Torn city yet, so that's unrealistic.
There are better properties than a private island available already.
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Property#Unique_Properties
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Property#Unique_Properties
Sooo, I'm guessing no explanation... R-