grave
Grave
Started by -Thor- [165392] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 47
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- dakoolnoob [1101365]
· 49 likes ·
If you value it at 100b (the full 257 caches) that means that the other 256 opened caches were worth $0. Statistically you would’ve received 2-3 reds, 25-26 oranges and over 200 yellows. That has to be worth a fair … - dakoolnoob [1101365]
· 48 likes ·
Originally, I wasn't going to say anything after my first post on this thread, but my interactions with -Thor- is so cartoonishly bad that I had to make another post here. This guy is the biggest clown in Torn. He … - Chuck_Norris [2544593]
· 25 likes ·
I dunno why there is so much negativity in this thread. The man is just stating facts! 1. This thread will sit and I will rarely bump it. - cos this shit ain't selling for that price 2. There is …
Thank you for talking me out of opening a cache and best of luck with the sale!
If you value it at 100b (the full 257 caches) that means that the other 256 opened caches were worth $0. Statistically you would’ve received 2-3 reds, 25-26 oranges and over 200 yellows. That has to be worth a fair bit of the 100b.
Weak sauce.
I did like 4 attempts for mine babe.
The other 10 was just me being cocky after being that lucky xD
I did like 4 attempts for mine babe.
The other 10 was just me being cocky after being that lucky xD
Just adding my two cents, a great pull congrats. 100b is a bit over the top imo, would you really set a base value of 4x GAKs? for an orange MP 40 regardless of it having two of the better specials xD.
Should be in achievement thread because this def isnt a real sell.
plus if we’re valuing based on previous losses then my next $10 pull at the slot machine should probably pay out $100b as well. pls send
100b? No way in any hell
:)) I knew u dum but didnt expect you will show that to all players from torn. I think u should be happy if someone bid 25-30b
I was gonna say that xD
but sure we can treat them all as achilles pistols :D
still 20b from that
but sure we can treat them all as achilles pistols :D
still 20b from that
So you want to sell it or not?
if so, what’s the real buyout? lol
if not, nice find.
if so, what’s the real buyout? lol
if not, nice find.
This thread will definitely sit for a long time.
100b is a big lol
With that trash stats (Damage x Accuracy is 2240 lol )
15b would be tops that too being too generous
100b is a big lol
With that trash stats (Damage x Accuracy is 2240 lol )
15b would be tops that too being too generous
I think this is (probably) a bragging post.
Good pull.
Worth keeping I would say
Good pull.
Worth keeping I would say
nice bonus
I dunno why there is so much negativity in this thread. The man is just stating facts!
1. This thread will sit and I will rarely bump it. - cos this shit ain't selling for that price
2. There is no minimum bid. - cos nobody is bidding
3. Price: $100B, firm. - because firm is always better than saggy
4. 257 Small Caches is what I opened to receive this. Caches are ~320Mish at the present moment in time.
5. You do the math to understand the cost of opening this - cos my man here doesn't know how maths works
6. and why it's mine, Xena's and IBB-A's -unless the because aint nobody offering $100B is offered.
#FACTS
On a serious note, it's such a shame you got good bonus combos on this absolute POS base weapon that's not usable in an actual fight. At least anyone farming level 10 or under inactives for halloween will get 0.59 res instead of 0.5 res.
[image: c.tenor.com]
1. This thread will sit and I will rarely bump it. - cos this shit ain't selling for that price
2. There is no minimum bid. - cos nobody is bidding
3. Price: $100B, firm. - because firm is always better than saggy
4. 257 Small Caches is what I opened to receive this. Caches are ~320Mish at the present moment in time.
5. You do the math to understand the cost of opening this - cos my man here doesn't know how maths works
6. and why it's mine, Xena's and IBB-A's -
On a serious note, it's such a shame you got good bonus combos on this absolute POS base weapon that's not usable in an actual fight. At least anyone farming level 10 or under inactives for halloween will get 0.59 res instead of 0.5 res.
[image: c.tenor.com]
Originally, I wasn't going to say anything after my first post on this thread, but my interactions with -Thor- is so cartoonishly bad that I had to make another post here.
This guy is the biggest clown in Torn. He immediately messaged me calling me an idiot after my post, trying to say I'm r*tarded, low IQ (lol) and brain dead. He actually believes that it is worth 100b and will not sell for any less (NOT a bragging thread). Not only that, but there has been another revit + warlord weapon that was recently listed but didn't sell at 15b. He told me that his own numbers say that he's undercharging and this is a good value weapon, how kind of him to offer this weapon up for only 100b, enough to put anyone instantly in the top 300 NW players in the game.
Funnily enough, he also believes that a red revit would be worth 100b, if you have one, please message him, it will be the highest value RW weapon sale by a large margin.
This guy is an idiot, tries to justify his valuation and keeps constantly messaging me even though he was the one that messaged me first.
The game according to -Thor- is full of have and have nots, unfortunately, we all seem to be the have nots if we don't own this weapon.
Here's to you -Thor-, I put my money where my mouth is, and I've posted on this thread with a follow-up. I'm waiting to be called a r*tard, autist and that I should neck myself again.
This guy is the biggest clown in Torn. He immediately messaged me calling me an idiot after my post, trying to say I'm r*tarded, low IQ (lol) and brain dead. He actually believes that it is worth 100b and will not sell for any less (NOT a bragging thread). Not only that, but there has been another revit + warlord weapon that was recently listed but didn't sell at 15b. He told me that his own numbers say that he's undercharging and this is a good value weapon, how kind of him to offer this weapon up for only 100b, enough to put anyone instantly in the top 300 NW players in the game.
Funnily enough, he also believes that a red revit would be worth 100b, if you have one, please message him, it will be the highest value RW weapon sale by a large margin.
This guy is an idiot, tries to justify his valuation and keeps constantly messaging me even though he was the one that messaged me first.
The game according to -Thor- is full of have and have nots, unfortunately, we all seem to be the have nots if we don't own this weapon.
Here's to you -Thor-, I put my money where my mouth is, and I've posted on this thread with a follow-up. I'm waiting to be called a r*tard, autist and that I should neck myself again.
Great pull, best of luck selling and using it
cache prices are on a steady decline, we should all be thanking Thor for propping up the market xD I commend him for his selfless act.
everybody knows his maths are junk, just congratulate him and offer him more caches =P
Congrats thor!
everybody knows his maths are junk, just congratulate him and offer him more caches =P
Congrats thor!
Damn bruh now imagine if you pulled that after another 257 caches, easy 200b weapon!!!