Incase you didn't notice torn just released Navigation Settings for the Areas section
[image: i.oran.pw][image: i.oran.pw]ngl the UI looks kinda sexy might as well call it NAVIGATIONUSSY.
edit: ched published announcement
thread
Mentions:
Navigation customization
love it! had the same already with TT, but having it officially supported is better i guess.
This is a pretty awesome update. The only thing I'd want different is the ability to create folders, so like for city I can have a drop down menu for places. But overall 10/10 update.
First the dancing gym icons, now you’re the first to notice this? oraN confirmed eagle. Also unless I’m mistaken, the trophy icon used to say ‘RANK’ (atleast on mobile) but now says ‘HOF’
Whilst I really love this rebuild of the nav. I do not like that Messages, Events and Awards are by default the left most icon on mobile, and not able to be moved.
These should be sortable like the rest so the most used functions are available on the main screen without needing to scroll.
just noticed there is a link for every single casino game, but not for shops. wtf ched?
looks good
he wants to turn us into gambling addicts, so he can shepherd us towards his mobile slot games and drain our RL wallets
That has been his long term plan all along!
“Intelligence: None”
Lmfao!
Also, they got rid of the “favourites” function on mobile.
Oooo, I love these small QoL updates! But honestly, when will torn bring some big content update... like eh... crime 2.0?
I do miss my starred navigation order tho, keep misclicking now. Gotta try to remember my old order.
They added all casino games but missed bits n bobs :(
There's no way more people navigate to Keno each day than Bits N Bobs. The only logical explanation is that ched is trying to squash small businesses like Bob's with excessive advertising fees. HOW MUCH ARE THE CASINOS PAYING YOU, CHED?
I genuinely don’t understand why messages, items and city are locked before you can put Home. In what world does that make sense and why is it not a choice?!
Great but all the icons have reset on the top bar on mobile and i cant put them back how i had them.
Good to see they are working on Crimes 2.0...........
Nice I can finally remove Casino, Education and Recruit Citizens. At least we won't see anymore complaints about those who finished their edus
You do realise they need to develop many other features before we can get Crimes 2.0? Inventories, OC's, jail, a bunch of new items. The same with attacking.