Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Setting navigation icons

Started by TMG100 [2158533] on in Bugs & Issues.

85 replies · 1.51k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ygaria_Varr [2811829]
I personally love this but I get what people are unhappy with.

I know this will sound stupid, I'm not a tech person, but if the first three icons are ridged/fixed on mobile/pc can they not just be moved to the end instead of the start, as a block, so they're still fixed but in a better place for everybody?

Perhaps they could be exchanged with the block at the end? I think many players would prefer to have enemies locked in at the front instead of awards.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
We have pushed an additional update to the system. We have added Messages/Events/Awards/Friend and Enemy list as available links. These will be greyed out and have no impact on Desktop version of the sidebar.

However, on mobile layout, this will allow you to move those links to the back end of the top bar:

[image: i.imgur.com]

The change should be live later in the day. Please ensure that you Reset your Sidebar to default before you re-configure and clear your cache if you notice any issues after the change goes live.

Thanks!
WhiteMafia [1852855]
Try playing competitively and then see how these small changes affect your normal routine. You might have half a chance of gaining useable knowledge to put towards update pushes…. Just saying
byrod [1132772]
Thank you, CJ!

Quick question: Does this change also apply for events like elimination and dog tags? Because it would be super useful having these adjustable to the front on mobile.

Greetings,
byrod