Posts archived: 169 / 169 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Feels weird getting something for nothing. So, here's a picture of an adorable puppy.
[image: thehappypuppysite.com]
Free stuff!
You wqere sent 2x Drug Pack from DangerNoodle
Ty
Why not
Will gratefully accept anything. Thank you and all the best post-torn!
That's a dangerous noodle
F
One day, I'll probably do this too. For now, I'm the beggar. Got a little fight in me left :)
I'm completely new! Would love something
Very thoughtful to help out newbies! :)
If you're quitting; good luck with your future endeavors.
Gimme gimme gimme. One day I'll do the same thing sir.
Hi -- Free stuff is always nice!
Gimme!
Love that you’re giving back instead of just disappearing!
free stuff!
That's nice of you.. wish you well
Who doesn't love a giveaway
How kind! Hoping for the bells! Thanks in advance
Thank you Noodle the Greatest ?
Yes please you’re very generous.