Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

giveaway over

Started by DangerNoodle [1482301] on in Fun & Games.

168 replies · 882 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 169 / 169 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DangerNoodle [1482301]
squeezed out a few more prizes, forgot about the haloween basket, which also granted me 700 energy for redeeming all my treats, which i've now spent on giving people free run-aways with my 100% runaway book.

Then realised some of the treats got refunded so i had more to spend again.... so few more treats again to go
zitosxj [2645149]
Well... i guess i'll try to get something to, still got to understand why this giveaway (or not because it's not my business) xD Thanks anyway.
DangerNoodle [1482301]
So it turns out it's really difficult to give away everthing.

Forgot I also had a few items still in my Bazaar, and in display case.


NOW I think I'm out though.

Zero items on me except for books that I cant sell or trash, and halloween basket I can't sell or trash.

Halloween basket has been redeemed 3 times to fully empty it (forgot it had a trait to refund some treats).

all energy spent on sluttin peeps.

All points sold

city bank, stocks, and caymans all empty.

All properties sold or given away.

180mil duke loan taken out.

city map swept.

Zero cash on hand.

I THINK that is everything possible gone now, and I should be negative cash on hand from duke debt once stats update.

see'yall never, it's been fun.

to answer questions:

Why?:
Quitting.

Why quitting?:
because I don't really play anymore and also don't really want to play anymore.

But what if you change your mind?:

Well then I'm a bit f**ked, aren't I? Lets hope I don't. 38billion given away + duke loan will make this account pretty much sunk.

Are you ok IRL?:
yup actually going pretty great IRL.

Gender?
Too many people asked me this. I'm not Enby. I am a male or a female. But it's given me far too much joy to make people squirm in uncertainty. It also gives me a small degree of sense of security, maintaining small parts of internet anonymity. So I'm not about to ruin that now just because I'm quitting. Enjoy having an existential crisis about if this makes you gay when you fap over my leaving.
VCUBE [2841472]
So long DangerNoodle

Thanks for all the giveaways. Much appreciated.
All the very best in your future endeavors.
Cheers