Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Just a thought..

Started by StormTrooper_ [2716211] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 17 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
StormTrooper_ [2716211]
I was wondering, could we have an option like medical for the jail. I can allow my friends and faction members to revive me or allow any or no one.
I am thinking the same option for jail might be nice.
with [2145430]
This idea comes up occasionally and it never gains a lot of traction
Searching for busting in the suggestions forum gets these threads with reasonable counterarguments

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16315482
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16315424
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16310021
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16285392

Mentions: A 'Do not bust' button · Ability to turn off jail bust · Ive earned/want my punishment · Suggestion for button to turn off busts