Doing the math, I only make $3 a day after bills to save or blow on junk. On a good day. And it could be so much worse! I live in the cheapest place to rent anywhere around (by at least $400 a month)! How much do you make a day after bills?
IRL $ problems
Started by Broski [876187] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Inb4 graved not torn related.
I thought this was another bearhawk post at first. Looks like we found his main
I thought this was another bearhawk post at first. Looks like we found his main
Why grave? Just move to unrelated general
Moved to non-related
As an avid Gary Vee fan, GARAGE SALESSSSSS. Flip on eBay= infinite money glitch confirmed.
Learn a valuable and desired skill. Businesses will pay you for it.