Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question about PI

Started by prompt_critical [2140245] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 177 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
prompt_critical [2140245]
Im thinking of buying Private Island. Then thought hit me! When I buy base PI I'll obviously have to upgrade it. What I wonder is can I upgrade it ONLY with Airstrip and Vault or is there any particular order in which upgrades can be obtained? Please help, I can't find my answer on Wiki nor on Forums.

With much love
-prompt
Ac3to [2196357]
You can buy the upgrades in any order.

But consider buying one already upgraded, or paying someone (trustworthy) who has the ELT stock to upgrade it for you; it will be cheaper!
Baldr [1847600] Reporter
You can buy just the airstrip and vault upgrades if you want. For what it's worth, if you ignore the yacht which isn't really needed, those are the two most expensive upgrades and all the other upgrades are relatively cheap.

If you're going to do this, I recommend you do it via a property specialist. There are people who have the perks, the stocks, and the job to buy and upgrade properties cheaper than if you do it yourself. They will do it for you, make a bit of money for their trouble, and it still comes out cheaper.

I do think that most people buy PI's before they are really ready. If you don't have $2b in the bank, and don't have at least 2-3 stock blocks for the payouts, then I recommend you invest your money and rent a PI.