Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Karma farm

Started by Balashi [471981] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 327 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
49
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Balashi [471981]
With the help of the butterfly effect I have gained the prestigious achievement of 1k karma.


To those who may say who cares, that’s nothing. I will add in that I accomplished this without using any memes. One might say the highest achievement in this text based game we call torn.

Thank you all!
Wave [2680263]
I am extremely proud of you for reaching this monumental milestone in your torn career, solid work fella :)

P.S - Too lazy to make a comment about your best achievement so just copied Frankie's message ;)
csy [2160906]
I am extremely proud of you for reaching this monumental milestone in your torn career, solid work fella :)

P.S - Too lazy to make a comment about your best achievement so just copied wave's message ;)
Private_Joker [2488283]
Sorry, mate first rule of 1k karma club is to try get newcomers out of 1k karma club.

14:11:45 - 27/02/23 You disliked dhall282's thread Karma farm in Achievements : With the help of the butterfly effect I have ga…
EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
I am extremely proud of you for reaching this monumental milestone in your torn career, solid work fella :)


P.S - Too lazy to make a comment about your best achievement so just copied DanCasey's message ;)