Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happiness from candy?

Started by RamboJesus [2836517] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 249 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
RamboJesus [2836517]
I'm looking for someone to help me test hard candies and how much happiness is gained. To contribute to the wiki of course.

Anyone want to help?
CRLF [2095076]
I hope you're asking a serious question. Because this is the Q & A forum, not the T & A forum.

Serious questions go here. Bugs go to the bugs forum. Trading goes to trading post. And shit posting goes everywhere else.
dunmugmeh [538353]
You can see what all the candies do by reading their item descriptions.

On a minor side note. I do stock candies on my bazaar ...