Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Minor visual bug

Started by Darrellia [2802767] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am unable to reproduce exact case scenario to trigger this, but I can see that this is happening on your account.

Passing along to Serhii for checking.

Thanks!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The styles were being reversed originally. The unpurchased gyms were being shown in color and purchased but not active were shown in monochrome. This was a bug which was rectified.

This is the intended new styling for the Gym page.
Darrellia [2802767]
Still the LB one is grey out, unlike in Zombie's picture where is purple/pink. I really don't understand why I am the exception though so its fine if you need a lot of work to fix it.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
That is because you haven't purchased the membership for that gym. You have only unlocked it.