Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spouse Seeker.

Started by Imaxqwin [2870577] on in Graveyard.

35 replies · 474 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SkellyWoog [2697665]
I am 21, am self-sufficient, am fit and busty. Interested?

ps- the above was 100% role play and I hated it. Im gonna take a long shower now Daddy
-Mono- [1896033]
Ohh! Better yet, you can put a face behind the post. Take a peek at his profile before he removes it lol

I just don't and can't understand how a grown man can be this way..
Mr-Fixer [447734]
Went urban dictionary and usually on point and still nothing, apparently its short for absolute care is all google could come up with, of what ever he cares about, going by his post and ad, id be worried af peeps, grown man too. Shit like this should put peeps automatically on some watch list.
Imaxqwin [2870577]
I do Apologize to those I have a fended in the post seem a person can not play this RPG game without being under others scrutiny. Clearly I have drawn a crowd of prudes, nuns and a few children in between. Its just a game so have your fun and move on to the next please.
Catarchy [2632824]
nice apology post, you'll sure won't get more bounties after this.

as you say this is just a game, you can find ladies and role play outside of the basement where you currently live.