I occasionally host trivia games in global (formerly npc) and I was just wondering if it would be worth establishing a set time and date so that anyone who wants to participate can plan ahead. so far they've just been spur of the moment, when I feel like hosting and when I have some decent prizes.
the games have been somewhat popular so I'm thinking of making it a regular thing.
if you've played before let me know what you thought! and if you haven't seen any of my games, let me know if you'd be interested in playing or even have a trivia question you would like me to ask!
the more prizes I have, the more often I do trivia so if you have and extra or unwanted items you think would make a good prize, pass it along to me, or just let me know you have it and I can ask a question on your behalf.
all thoughts, comments, questions, suggestions welcome.
thanks in advance for your responses.
your friend, s0ck0
the games have been somewhat popular so I'm thinking of making it a regular thing.
if you've played before let me know what you thought! and if you haven't seen any of my games, let me know if you'd be interested in playing or even have a trivia question you would like me to ask!
the more prizes I have, the more often I do trivia so if you have and extra or unwanted items you think would make a good prize, pass it along to me, or just let me know you have it and I can ask a question on your behalf.
all thoughts, comments, questions, suggestions welcome.
thanks in advance for your responses.
your friend, s0ck0