What is the quickest way to increase your working stats? I need another 100k Endurance to be able to get into 10* lingerie shop.
Work Stats
Started by swjedinight [1039432] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Buy trains, check the buying trains thread in the company forum section
Can you buy trains when you aren’t working for that company?
no.
another way would be working in a company that has the perk of +100 end per 10 jp.
if you buy trains too you should get there fast.
i feel the need to also tell you that while a lingerie is good money, you'll need a lot to buy trains to get there. then most 10* ask for tax from their employees.
all in all i say it would be way better for you to build your networth and work in a company more suitable to your current workstats.
patience is key in Torn, numbers will go up, but slowly.
another way would be working in a company that has the perk of +100 end per 10 jp.
if you buy trains too you should get there fast.
i feel the need to also tell you that while a lingerie is good money, you'll need a lot to buy trains to get there. then most 10* ask for tax from their employees.
all in all i say it would be way better for you to build your networth and work in a company more suitable to your current workstats.
patience is key in Torn, numbers will go up, but slowly.
There is no quick way to gain 100k Endurance.
Buying trains: If you found a 10* company director to sell you all their daily trains, it would gain you 500 Endurance per day. It would take 200 days to gain 100k Endurance. If you were in a position that gained Endurance, it would reduce that a bit - maybe down to 180 days.
Also be prepared to pay $250k at a minimum for each train every day - and probably more. This would be around $450m total after 180 days - more than OP's current networth.
All other methods are slower, but won't take up more money than you have. Get a job position where you gain endurance with rotating trains and tailor your education to courses that gain endurance.
Buying trains: If you found a 10* company director to sell you all their daily trains, it would gain you 500 Endurance per day. It would take 200 days to gain 100k Endurance. If you were in a position that gained Endurance, it would reduce that a bit - maybe down to 180 days.
Also be prepared to pay $250k at a minimum for each train every day - and probably more. This would be around $450m total after 180 days - more than OP's current networth.
All other methods are slower, but won't take up more money than you have. Get a job position where you gain endurance with rotating trains and tailor your education to courses that gain endurance.
WORK STATS
Manual labor: 157,729
Intelligence: 117,757
Endurance: 90,586
my work stats aren’t horrible I would say. I’m not sure what is the best method to gain in net worth better than plushie runs. Right now I’m around 10 million per day.
I currently work at a cruise line allowing an extra 5 items flown back.
Any ideas in regards to net worth is obviously appreciated
Manual labor: 157,729
Intelligence: 117,757
Endurance: 90,586
my work stats aren’t horrible I would say. I’m not sure what is the best method to gain in net worth better than plushie runs. Right now I’m around 10 million per day.
I currently work at a cruise line allowing an extra 5 items flown back.
Any ideas in regards to net worth is obviously appreciated
what's your NNB? and if it is 60, are you in a PA team?
because hacking is a very good source of money, if done in a Meat Warehouse you'll even gain a fair amount of CE thanks to successful PAs.
on top of actively traveling it will earn you good money.
also build your networth and invest money, start from bank investments then stocks. money are the best to make money.
edit: ok checked your personal stats and you still need some grinding in crimes.
i don't know how much a Cruise Line pays, but with your stats i would look for a well payed job with good perks to make money. the +5 travel items isn't huge and there are better alternatives.
because hacking is a very good source of money, if done in a Meat Warehouse you'll even gain a fair amount of CE thanks to successful PAs.
on top of actively traveling it will earn you good money.
also build your networth and invest money, start from bank investments then stocks. money are the best to make money.
edit: ok checked your personal stats and you still need some grinding in crimes.
i don't know how much a Cruise Line pays, but with your stats i would look for a well payed job with good perks to make money. the +5 travel items isn't huge and there are better alternatives.
I have been grinding away on arson but to max out your nerve bar takes quite a bit of time. I don’t know how to increase my Nerf are fast either
Just putting this out there - the alternative is to get 10 employee effectiveness merits.
This is the equivalent of doubling all of your work stats.
(Of course, the down side is you've used 55 points you could have put somewhere else, but if being in a lingerie is that important...)
This is the equivalent of doubling all of your work stats.
(Of course, the down side is you've used 55 points you could have put somewhere else, but if being in a lingerie is that important...)
I have 9 merits in EE currently
maybe try a different 10* lingerie store. Those should be more than enough stats to get you hired on.
You should easily be able to get into a 10* LS with those stats and 9EE.
Dude. With those stats. Go ten star tv. Ten star logistics.
Very competitive to get into a 10 star lingerie store. I only see one person that has openings and they are looking for 200 K endurance and 100 K intelligence which I have.
I don’t know if this particular person is attempting to overkill stats to assure his tennis star.
I reached out to the company Director and he did not return my message.
I am assuming that you need these sorts of stats to get into a 10 star lingerie store because openings are very rare it seems
I don’t know if this particular person is attempting to overkill stats to assure his tennis star.
I reached out to the company Director and he did not return my message.
I am assuming that you need these sorts of stats to get into a 10 star lingerie store because openings are very rare it seems
I’m not exactly sure what they are paying for a TV station or logistics company but I know that I could make 15 to 20,000,000 a day from a laundry store perks.
I’m not sure I can get that high with either of those companies but am I missing something?
I’m not sure I can get that high with either of those companies but am I missing something?
Doubt that is true. Closer to 12m. I think. But whatever. Even if 20m. It is really only 10m. Because I would make the 10m without the perk. Your stats should get u 2m a day at a tv. Plus the 10 star perk. The 10 star perk in long run, is worth more than 8m a day. But depends on bs stats when u can use it.
I get if u need money seems attractive to go to ls. And it is. I did some time there. For quick cash and until you buy some big blocks it may make sense for u. But save ur money and move on.
I get if u need money seems attractive to go to ls. And it is. I did some time there. For quick cash and until you buy some big blocks it may make sense for u. But save ur money and move on.
You could be right. I was able to do 11m a day ago. Business class gives you double the speed right? I think 15 is surely doable. 20m is prolly a stretch?
I’m looking to play the networth aspect of the game. I want to run up the totals as high as I can. If there is a better money making op than LS then I’m all ears.
My current plan is max out my bank with 2b and then invest in stocks to get the blocks needed to buy a company. Max out stocks and then start buying Pl’s. Maybe then start a faction?
I’m looking to play the networth aspect of the game. I want to run up the totals as high as I can. If there is a better money making op than LS then I’m all ears.
My current plan is max out my bank with 2b and then invest in stocks to get the blocks needed to buy a company. Max out stocks and then start buying Pl’s. Maybe then start a faction?
The quickest way is to acquire a controlling interest in TORN LTD. and then tell the devs to adjust your stats directly in the database. ;-D
I feel like this is cheating lol