Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Potential mug issue, auto script?

Started by UglySock [2520380] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

UglySock [2520380]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I attempted this
20:36:11 - 04/03/23 You bought 46x Erotic DVD on TShams's bazaar at $3,360,000 each for a total of $154,560,000
20:36:17 - 04/03/23 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking TShams and mugged them for $0 (chain #2) [view]

This player was offline for the entire process and also offline during and after the mug, does not have negative networth but somehow I mugged 0.