Motivate
Started by Axeptance [2270331] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JB27 [2754425]
· 3 likes ·
And good luck getting more than 400m unless I'm tripping also ?
Going to set buyout at 1.8b
b
up
Up
Uuuuup
good luck getting more than 1b tbh
Unless I'm trippin
Unless I'm trippin
.
.
And good luck getting more than 400m unless I'm tripping also ?
Is motivate not a highly sought thing anymore?
It is, it's just on a flail
Yes, it is.
Sadly though, it's an insanely shitty weapon
Sadly though, it's an insanely shitty weapon
Yeah, you're right
I definitely didn't sell a motivation at a loss this week