Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

graved

Started by Cloak [2737340] on in Graveyard.

78 replies · 1.53k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Paul [1176287]
Neit the type of guy so see how poorly d3vl’s thread is going and think, “gee I should make one about bogie. Surely that will go over well.”
D3vl [710249]
Bogie is by far the most unprofessional person I have ever come across. Guy been living in his grandmothers basement for to long.
Vladar [1996140]
I would agree with you but I had to sign something when I joined the committee promising not to insult happen to think very highly of Bogie
Nyx [2236278] Officer Officer
Probably not the best idea to use the phrase "We, the people" as an individual who hasn't surveyed the actual thoughts and opinions of the entire playerbase before writing on the collective behalf of everyone.
Brakier [2095393]
you be suprised how many "friends" you meet on torn lie to you, ive had several people i thought was legit players getting fedded for doing all type of shit from duping, multirings and rmt.

i trust staff judgement when it comes to investigating players, they are far more concrete information avalible to them then you and i can possible see from a player perspective.
Herodotus [1670169]
If you have ever been victimized by three raccoons in a trench coat acting as CM, you may be entitled to compensation. Call 867-5309.