Butterfly Effect
Started by RGiskard [1953860] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 9,729 / 9,729 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This is an incredible piece of art.
who are you again
NS, you need to start funneling your racket funds to this man.
He deserves it.
He deserves it.
If he keeps it up at this pace I may need medical attention by the end of this war.
Dying.
Dying.
I never post on forums. But this is absolute gold. Truly legendary shit here
This is the perfect video to show my friends and explain the situation in Torn.
Big props for this one lmao
Big props for this one lmao
I nearly died from laughter watching this, tears streaming down my face...and my wife was giving me that "I married a cabbage look".
Amazon Review:
10* out of 5
Would watch again, and recommend to friends and family over a nice Sunday brunch.
Amazon Review:
10* out of 5
Would watch again, and recommend to friends and family over a nice Sunday brunch.
this is hilarious thank u lmao
I feel Simple_Jack has the skills and abilities to give us a 'hitler reacts...' on the war so far.
Make me complete Jack, please.
Make me complete Jack, please.
LOL.
Pure gold
Bro im done lmao that was the best by far
^^ This, please this... ^^
Monarch have a few people who'd be proud to star in it Im sure.
Monarch have a few people who'd be proud to star in it Im sure.
It was an order! ME's push was an order!
I wouldn't dream of taking baiting from a master such as yourself <3
I am dying.......busted out laughing on a work call...worth it.