Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gifting inventory

Started by Gazzap45 [2333998] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Gazzap45 [2333998]
Quick question,

My in-game spouse is about to quit the game and has offered to pass over his entire inventory as he won't be using it anymore.
Would this cause any issues?

Oh and the lease on the PI is in his name, I am assuming that would pass over to me too?
Mr-Fixer [447734]
Should not be any issues, its only if they come back on a new account and you sent their stuff to them, that would be middle manning, if you sent back to their original account, no problem, you cant transfer a lease.
Gazzap45 [2333998]
Thanks for the quick reply, that's what I thought about the stuff.

Looks like I am gonna have to break and renew my rental then.
CRLF [2095076]
It's perfectly fine. I was gifted some Torn assets when a friend quit, there was no issue with it.

However, if you and your friend live in the same house, using the same IP address, I suggest to talk to a staff member first.

If you're in different locations, there shouldn't be any problems.
Elvis [2265189]
I once quit for good (and came back 18 months later - doh!) and I gifted everything (as in every single thing and dollar other than my books) to my irl nephew who was one of my referrals (from the same city but not residence, etc). He didn't have any problems. Then when I gave in to destiny and decided to return, he sent me a ton of money. Billions. Again, no worries. If you're not a multi, you'll be fine.