How do we know that’s your bow though? I think I need a picture of the bow along with a container of ketchup or mustard and three pens or else
I bounty 4eva
Here you go. It's a Blue Footed Booby
[image: i.imgur.com]
I gotta link this thread next time somebody accuses us of using mercenaries to win wars
[image: i.ibb.co]
I am that thing I'm named after.
Or you could remove the bow.
I don't use mustard. If was an act of desperation.
Don't use mustard? Bountied 4eva
Lol
Remove the mustard or I bounty 4eva
Haha R+, this made me chuckle
I won’t bounty you 4eva you’re safe in my book :p
While I'd consider myself a Jak of All Trades...in all honesty it comes from my initials
As far as Bogie's name is concerned, perhaps it has to do with him a) keeping Torn on track or b) being a (existential?) threat on everyone's radar, hence him being "a bogey"