Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave pls

Started by yewnit [2592654] on in Graveyard.

17 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
yewnit [2592654]
Looking to buy a set of riot armor, chat or mail me if you have a set or pieces you're looking to sell.
I just need boots now
I'm not specifically looking for anything high quality or high melee reduction chance, but I'd also like to know those stats before I buy.

Will probably end up buying the cheapest offer(s) I'm given. Will update the list below to show what I still need.

Still looking for:

Helmet
Body
Pants
Gloves
Boots