I have a problem that the chat boxes has disappears and can't be seen or access to in any way at the moment. Even if I try to change browser, using torn tools etc there are still no chat boxes
Chat boxes disappears
Started by drunkswede [2680091] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Some ppl had that last night incl me. Someone told me log out and in again. And it worked
Thanks, I tried that and still nothing unfortunately
This should be fixed now.
Thanks!
Thanks!