Hi there!
Im a new player in torn and im trying to do my best to get any kind of hold on this amazing ecosystem. I am looking for partners in need of any kind of advertisment. I can bump forum messages, use the advanded search to find potential customers, offer a basic HR service to fulfill all employers requests, post all kind of ads on the trade channel and i can work toward any personalized request.
I can cover from 10 am to 11pm (game time) with guaranteed access every day! Huge flexibility on timers and true seriousness.
Hope to hear you soon!
See you around.
Im a new player in torn and im trying to do my best to get any kind of hold on this amazing ecosystem. I am looking for partners in need of any kind of advertisment. I can bump forum messages, use the advanded search to find potential customers, offer a basic HR service to fulfill all employers requests, post all kind of ads on the trade channel and i can work toward any personalized request.
I can cover from 10 am to 11pm (game time) with guaranteed access every day! Huge flexibility on timers and true seriousness.
Hope to hear you soon!
See you around.