Ok in choosing a faction how do I actually type in and find specific factions (e.g. like New Pacific Order and others)?
Factions choosing....
Started by Itlitamis [2892464] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Faction 10610 ×1 Faction 14052 ×1 Faction 18714 ×1 Faction 44758 ×1
either browsing the Hall of Fame for factions, or using the search box after selecting Faction
[image: snipboard.io]
edit: fixed direct link to faction HoF
[image: snipboard.io]
edit: fixed direct link to faction HoF
If you found the faction through a recruitment thread then you can probably find it through the OPs profile as well, or their forum post - click the little fist icon under their username.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Looks like they died... But yeah, there are tons of ways to find the faction. Search for Faction, use the Hall of Fame and find one that looks interesting. Go to you contact player's profile and the link is right there to click on.
Should be easy enough.
Looks like they died... But yeah, there are tons of ways to find the faction. Search for Faction, use the Hall of Fame and find one that looks interesting. Go to you contact player's profile and the link is right there to click on.
Should be easy enough.
But I don't have a search box when I go to either one. Or is that feature available for completing the tutorial missions? Which I still need to purchase my first property.
If you’re looking for new pacific order, search for NPO in faction bar
New Pacific Order got deleted.
You might try NPO - Strength, NPO - Prosperity, NPO - Endurance, NPO - Peace.
I personally haven't had much experience with them, but I was in New Sith Order for a while, and they are rivals of a sort from other text based games.
You might try NPO - Strength, NPO - Prosperity, NPO - Endurance, NPO - Peace.
I personally haven't had much experience with them, but I was in New Sith Order for a while, and they are rivals of a sort from other text based games.
Mentions: NPO - Peace [18714] · NPO - Prosperity [44758] · NPO - Serenity [14052] · NPO - Strength [10610]
The search box is at the very top of the page (all pages). If you're using the mobile version of Torn, look for the magnifying glass icon, click it, choose Factions then start typing in the text box.
However, the easiest way is to just look at the Faction Recruitment forum, to see who's recruiting. Or, you could just look for the fist icon (either grey or green) on people's profiles and forum posts, click those and check them out.
However, the easiest way is to just look at the Faction Recruitment forum, to see who's recruiting. Or, you could just look for the fist icon (either grey or green) on people's profiles and forum posts, click those and check them out.
I was actually using NPO as an example not that I was trying to find them. But thank you for everyone's help on this.