Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Get RATIOd

Started by Simple_Jack [2385903] on in Achievements.

13 replies · 728 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
162
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

sinisista [1615339] ×1 Nightmare [1637448] ×1 TXMagnum [1741786] ×1 Hemigidius [2157705] ×1 GreatTits [2204009] ×1 ThePurge [2216464] ×1 Khal [2595709] ×1 Xena [2598132] ×1 deneb [2603338] ×1 Mahsati [2795795] ×1

Simple_Jack [2385903]
Ive been looking forward to making this post for a little while now. I came to Torn when some friends of mine got me into the game back in 2019 (Ltjelloman, Gogetad1 and Gio). It took me a while to take it seriously but then I found my home over at Natural Selection and really fell in love with the game.


I was never one to post in the forums until this war, but I am a big fan of memes so I started posting a few in the war thread. I really just enjoy making people laugh and spreading some lighthearted fun in hopes to combat the aggro, so when I started having success with my memes I went all in. I started making some gifs in addition to memes and was ultimately inspired by the reddit thread r/highqualitygifs. I will be honest, creating original content has turned into somewhat of an addiction at this point.


Then I had a breakthrough with the infamous island war video. That original template being one of my favorite videos ever, I was so excited to make my own version of it.


YouTube video iObXdUtKd60


Link to original post

That brings me to this post, this is my 100th post and marks my achievement of the only thing I will ever be #1 in torn for. Karma to post Ratio.


With 100 posts and 4,037 karma, i have achieved the highest karma to post ratio in torn by quite a significant margin at 40.37. I never thought I would ever be #1 in anything on this game and I am so grateful that the community has welcomed my content with open arms.


So thank you to everyone who has supported me thus far, and here is to many more memes to come!


YouTube video MMSM-k76otI

  • You were sent a Drug Pack from Xena with the message: hilarious video! had me howling xD 00:47:59 08/03/23
  • You were sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon from TXMagnum with the message: That island war comment you posted killed me 22:55:38 07/03/23
  • You were sent a Donator Pack from ThePurge with the message: Quality meme video 22:34:29 07/03/23
  • You were sent a Parcel from GreatTits with the message: Quite possibly the most fun I've had being on the forums 22:34:19 07/03/23
  • You were sent a Drug Pack from deneb 22:32:13 07/03/23
  • You were sent a Can of Taurine Elite from Hemigidius with the message: Needed that laugh
  • You were sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon from sinisista with the message: I cant even breathe now - i hate you lmao
  • You were sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon from Nightmare with the message: thanks for the memes, amazing job
  • You were sent a Can of Munster from Khal
  • You were sent a Bottle of Pumpkin Brew from Mahsati with the message: For a victory toast after the war :)

Mentions: deneb [2603338] · GreatTits [2204009] · Hemigidius [2157705] · Khal [2595709] · Mahsati [2795795] · Nightmare [1637448] · sinisista [1615339] · ThePurge [2216464] · TXMagnum [1741786] · Xena [2598132] · Butterfly Effect

LTJELLOMAN [1161626]
Simple_Jack just ratio'd all of us and he did it with just 1 thread and didn't even need to dm 500 people with his link begging for upvotes.
Hot-Monkey [1375654]
As a member of a faction who is an Allie of Monarch. I can categorically say that that video was in all fairness.. very well made and funny!
EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
Forgot how much I f**kin love that first video. Somewhere in the shit pit that has become the butterfly effect in GD I missed seeing your version first time around. Thanks, I have tears in my eyes from laughing. Ratio well deserved. R+
Drizzle [1607391]
Proud of you Simple_Jack. You smashed a record in Torn and I can’t see it being broken by anyone else for a long time, if ever.


Bravo!
IreatVoss [2804165]
Ngl monarch had thought about everything but your vids. You are the real mvp and protector of the island 10/10
nas [573498]
gg simplejack

I personally dont care much for gifs/dubs and prefer static images but i admire your craft