Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Random Occurence

Started by Anonymous_Idiot [2688111] on in Faction Discussion.

26 replies · 783 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Anonymous_Idiot [2688111]
MattyZero used 600m of faction funds (Pokemon city) to play Blackjack and lost


update : he's left his faction.

The story behind it : We were talking about ways of making money today and I told him Black Jack can work sometimes so he went and tried it out, and it worked for a while, however he didn't listen to my advice of setting a limit and he ended up losing 50m however, using faction funds, he made that money back. I guess he thought he had a "safety net" and continued to gamble. In 15min he ended up losing 600m of faction funds. Just something i thought would be interesting
911 [2619356]
more info, im probably gonna disappear. Also lots of main bits of info was left out, I'm not gonna talk about them cus im obviously at fault and not trying to plead innocence. well, lets just say thanks for Anonymous_Idiot for being a great friend. As you can tell from how he even made a forum for this, he clearly played a bigger role.
911 [2619356]
I did. That's why I did not push this matter further. I just find it infuriating that he pushed me into this saying it was fine then decided to post this to everyone. I definitely bear guilt for this and gave away everything I could to repay it, but unfortunately, I'm poor. I am waiting for my bank investment to end so I can repay it. I trusted Anonymous_Idiot because he was a friend outside of torn, and clearly, that was the wrong choice. I also blame myself for being stupid, but there was no need to make this forum. He was the one who told me to do it, and in my trigger-happy state, I did it. Furthermore, he has told me to steal the entire faction bank. I don't have much proof as now I only got a bit of message history. I have nothing now. Please stop. I scammed my friends and I regret that decision.
Anonymous_Idiot [2688111]
If you honestly thought me saying to "steal from the bank" wasn't a joke then =/ . We all know the repercussions of faction theft haha. Although unlike other peeps MattyZero's planning to pay them back
Anonymous_Idiot [2688111]
I think you misunderstand, I don't own the faction, I've got nothing to do with the cash, just posted cuz it was an interesting story
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Lol and why are you posting? Let their faction deals with it maybe? Is that matt guy your friend? It's making you seem like a person who enjoys throwing hisown friend under the buss and step on them to get somewhere.