Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon XP

Started by Vinnie [2222169] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 250 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
29
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Eileen_McKinsey [2460491]
I’m glad you chose Trout!!


Trout was my very first 100% weapons experience weapon. I was hitting fortnighters (those coming off green leaf status) stealthily, and at the time had dispensed 5.82% of the Gone Fishing merits. I’ve got a list of selected players, from a low of [2644151] to a high of [2670395], that got the fish smack.
HOLUX [509465]
I did a couple of 'reloaders' andif you want this award fast, would def suggest using melee weapons.
You can see my list of 100% weapons in my bazaar (with few rare exeptions).