Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Make a Haiku!

Started by Afrit [1615326] on in Fun & Games.

2 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Afrit [1615326]

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.
In my spare time I play this game while sat in my digger rather than making sure the guys I work with don't get squished by my big ole bucket.

And I thought that it would be fun to see what haikus you guys come up with.




For those who don't know how a Haiku works. I'll explain at the end. It's real easy.


The way this game works is straightforward.
You write a Haiku based on the layout and the theme given by the person above you.
Then you put a layout and theme for the next person.

For example:
Theme: Fish
Layout: 5, 6, 3

MrSkullSucker[1234567] writes:
"what a big old fish!
What a girthy big fish!
Such moist scales!

Next theme: Worms
Layout: 3, 6 ,5"



MrSisterFister[1234568] writes:
"So dirty!
What a girthy big worm!
What a big old worm!

Next theme: Hemmeroids
Layout: 8, 9, 5"




And so on and so forth.
And please hold the applause. I really outdid myself with those examples, I know.
Maybe one of you will learn such finesse in due time.

So how about I start us off with a theme and structure. Enjoy yourself!




Theme: Lovejuice
Structure: 5, 7, 5



Haiku 101



So.
A Haiku is a poem which is made up of a set number of syllables.

A syllable is the number of "beats" a word has.
Example= Football has 2 beats. Foot(1) ball(2).
Bukkake has 3 beats. Bu(1) Ka(2) Ke(3)
Yeah I know I missed a letter. Go back to literature, nerd.

So when the structure is 3, 6, 8.
You have three lines to write.
First line has three syllables, second has six, third has eight.

Example:
Yo mama,
Suck toes like a crack ho.
She is still a tight shorty tho.

If you still don't get it. Just lay down some rhymes that match the post above you's theme.