[image: i.ibb.co]
it only took 364 days of procrastinating, but at the mercy of abandoning my actual stats, I finally hit 100 revive skill!
I set myself a side quest of hitting 100 skill before giving 2000 total revives and managed it with literally ten to spare.
It's been a busy torn year, and reviving had to be put on the backburner for a lot of it so I'm proud to have finally hit my goal.
I would like to extend a special thank you to Zeb for being the reviving role model that we all need and staying humble by not ONCE mentioning that he is still in the 250 top revivers. Also, to Droxy for reliably always being in the hospital for me to revive, keep it up man.
To everyone who was kind enough to tip me or reach out to say thank you for the freevives I've given along the way - I appreciate every single one of you!
it only took 364 days of procrastinating, but at the mercy of abandoning my actual stats, I finally hit 100 revive skill!
I set myself a side quest of hitting 100 skill before giving 2000 total revives and managed it with literally ten to spare.
It's been a busy torn year, and reviving had to be put on the backburner for a lot of it so I'm proud to have finally hit my goal.
I would like to extend a special thank you to Zeb for being the reviving role model that we all need and staying humble by not ONCE mentioning that he is still in the 250 top revivers. Also, to Droxy for reliably always being in the hospital for me to revive, keep it up man.
To everyone who was kind enough to tip me or reach out to say thank you for the freevives I've given along the way - I appreciate every single one of you!