Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Found

Started by Tompat45 [2668555] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Tompat45 [2668555]
I have a 7 star adult novelties hiring for sales assistant position.
if you want a different position I can make that work.


You only need to be active and manage your addiction.
I rotate trains around the employees and don't tax edvds.


message me with your stats or apply.