02:32:46 - 18/03/23 You were awarded the honor: Crank It Up. These last few drug merits suck in terms of lost BS gains from Xanax.. PCP I start tomorrow. I do consider it an achievement though... puts me in the Top 180ish in terms of Awards.
Go Fast
Started by Oh_Dae [927477] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Congrats & wishing you luck on your last 50!
Will be some time before I opt to do them myself, so heres to a OD free PCP run :)
Will be some time before I opt to do them myself, so heres to a OD free PCP run :)
Congrats, I still need last 4 drug merits too. But am too addicted to Xanax.