Hello all, I'm a new trader in town and looking to make some friends and trades. Currently I'll be buying plushies and flowers and the common stuff at 97% of the market prices. I'm working with a small budget rn but with time will increase it more. Hope you had a good time trading with me :D, if you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments down below. You can find my pricelist here - https://arsonwarehouse.com/prices/llboltgodll
Everything you got!
Started by llBOLTGODll [2609809] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 14 / 100
- Engagement score
- 21 / 100